1. This forum is ARCHIVED! Visit the new Cloud Sixteen forums, codename Eden, at https://eden.cloudsixteen.com. These forums will remain archived for a few months before being closed down, so try to encourage plugin developers to begin moving their content across to the new forums.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Attribute UI Bar System

Discussion in 'Development' started by grafikerror, Jun 30, 2019.

1. grafikerror

grafikerror Clockwork Customer

Greetings,
    I am currently developing a server that use different resistance system. (Ex bullet res, impact res, toxic res, psy res ...)
    And i would like to do a tab, like attributes for different resistances, but a lot simpler.
    By simpler a mean, no hindering or resistance boosts, no progress bar as well, just the simple big bar with the resistance as % based on a NWFloat or SharedVar.
    Tryied to take my inspiration from the Attribute Derma, but it's a way to complex for me since client side UI is clearly my weak point.
    Do you guys already tried to make something like this, or might you have any idea of how to proceed.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Sloth_

Sloth_ Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Legend Clockwork Customer

You could try using the older cw gui code to see if you can replicate a new tab from that as a plugin. All you'd have to do is replace the values for resistance instead of attributes.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)