1. This forum is ARCHIVED! Visit the new Cloud Sixteen forums, codename Eden, at https://eden.cloudsixteen.com. These forums will remain archived for a few months before being closed down, so try to encourage plugin developers to begin moving their content across to the new forums.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stealthy Zoroark, May 30, 2019.

1. Stealthy Zoroark

Stealthy Zoroark Clockwork Customer

My account might be new for this website, but I've been around Clockwork for years. I decided to finally make a Website account a year ago and finally decided to make my first post here.

If you don't know me, I do voice acting and have been apart of the SCP Containment Breach game and the SCP Confinement Animated series. But I'm widely known for my impressions and voices in general. I love to mess around on GMod, I've only ever hosted one "Real" community in my entire time on GMod Never changed the name and never moved on. But I've always loved the more serious frameworks and roleplay. I've never liked semi-serious or DarkRP. I shun those gamemodes. :mad:

If you ever need help with simple Clockwork problems, I know my way around Lua. I'm not an expert, but I've recently come off of a different framework to try my tastes in Clockwork. So far it's been fun. I've loved working on this framework in my spare time, I learn more about it everyday I work on my gamemode and read over each line in the Core Gamemode.

I'm a friendly person and I usually never pass up a conversation. But I tend to ignore anyone with a sour attitude. So don't be afraid to start up a conversation with me about anything. I love/play Guitar. I would call myself a Lore Master for Star Wars and Halo.. (I'm one of those "I'll correct you if you're wrong about it" people.) ;)

I can't say there's much more to know about me that's off the top of my head. So, again. Hello, there! You'll probably see me around the Discord more than this website, however.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aspect

Aspect =) Legend Clockwork Customer

Hey man! Nice to have you here.
    This was one of the most legit introductions I've ever seen ngl.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer

Welcome mate.
    You do voice acting? You do this as an hobby thing for free or do you take money for it ? aSkInG fOr a fRiEnD

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Stealthy Zoroark

Stealthy Zoroark Clockwork Customer

I do Voice Acting professionally. It's one of my main jobs. I don't get hired much anymore. Last people to hire me were the SCP: Containment Breach Unity team. Then a buddy who does animations also has me reprising an older role.

I usually ask to be payed, but my prices aren't bad. I don't usually do free roles.

I practice every single day. Picture me looking into a mirror and screaming at myself in different voices and accents. If I go into voice chats with people or game lobby's that allow mics, I tend to do impressions from said game, or just entertain people on Discord VC, etc.

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)